- Insect hotel made from natural bamboo and pine
- Attracts wild bees, green lacewings and ladybirds
- Bee and bug house makes an attractive functional garden ornament
- Provides a nesting and hibernating habitat for beneficial insects
Last update on 2020-03-18 / As an Amazon Associate Fuseboxed earns from qualifying purchases / Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.co.uk, Inc. or its affiliates / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
I’d seen the product photo with a ruler for scale, but was still pleasantly surprised by the size of this thing when it arrived. I’ve attached a photo with a cat for scale.
It’s well built and easy to install. A bush that attracts bees seems to keep the dog occupied for hours, so she’ll love this.
– Well built, sturdy bit of garden kit that should last years
– Great size for the price, far better than the local garden centre
– Looks nice on a wall or fence, blends in well with surrounding plants and insects love it
– Keeps the dog occupied and intrigued
– Be careful when you first open the box, if you hold it face down the little wooden tubes can fall out and need picking up and putting back in.
I hope you’ve found this review helpful, and thanks for taking the time to read it. If so, please click the "Yes" button below this review. I sometimes receive products at a discount, or occasionally free of charge, in exchange for a fair, thorough and honest review. If you have any further questions about the product, or any other comments, please add them below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, make use of the "Ask a question" function on the listing, you’re likely to get several responses from both the supplier and other customers within a few hours.
My rating: 5 out of 5